1. Service (“Ship For Me”)
Please refer to www.shipforme.com.sg for more information.
Ship For Me provide shipping service. We are acting as your liaison to 3rd-party shipping agent after you have bought the goods yourself.
2. Formation of the Contract
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into a legally binding contract with us in order to use our Site. Your request to engage us to provide the Services is subject to our acceptance and we reserve the right to discontinue at any time.
3. Update of User Agreement
We reserve the right to update this User Agreement at any time. Continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the updated terms in this User Agreement and you are responsible for reviewing the latest terms.
4. Member Account
To use our Services, you must register with us by creating an account ("Account") on the Site. You agree to provide true and up to date information about yourself, including but not limited to your registration, payment and parcel collection details. We reserve the right to suspend and/ or terminate your use of our Services and/or Site if we have reasons to suspect that the information you have provided is misleading, inaccurate or fraudulent. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information and activities of your account. The sharing of your Account with other persons may cause irreparable harm to us and we shall be indemnified against any loss or damages, including but not limited to loss of profits suffered as a result of the mishandling/ misuse of an Account. You shall not create multiple user accounts with the intent to, including but not limited to, abusing our staff or misusing our Services and/or Site. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph.
6. Content of Services
In spite of the transaction occurring on the site, we are not responsible for information which you provided. You agree that you will bear the responsibility for any exporting or importing tax, duty, license, permit, additional processing cost or documents requested by exporting or importing country’s government agency, or any other loss or consequence caused by your items. You agree that you shall only arrange for us to ship goods that do not infringe on existing local laws into Singapore. If your parcels cannot be shipped into Singapore due to the operation of law or regulations, we shall not be held liable and you shall fully indemnify us for all the costs, penalties, loss, damages and expenses incurred and/or suffered by us.
We reserve the right to archive/remove orders that are more than 6 months old from the date of order submission.
7. Payment We support the following payment methods:
a. Paypal b. Bank Transfer c. Cash on Delivery/Collection
You shall observe any additional terms applicable to the use of vouchers, coupon codes, credit points and other rewards from time to time. We shall have the absolute discretion to vary the terms and conditions applicable to each promotion we offer.
9. Home Delivery
Once your parcel is ready for collection/ delivery, you may arrange for available home delivery date. The stated home delivery fee applies for home deliveries to lift-accessible floors. If the scheduled delivery is unsuccessful due to reasons, including but not limited to, bulky parcel dimensions that cannot fit the lift; out-of-service lift upon arrival, we may opt to manually carry your parcel through non-hazardous means to your doorstep which incurs additional charges.
For reschedule or cancellation of delivery, please email email@example.com 2 days in advance and additional charges may incur.
10. Post Delivery
For post-delivery issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hours. We will reply to your email within 3 - 5 working days.
You may request to cancel your order without any repercussions if your order has not reached our warehouse. If we have received your order, you will be held liable for any fees incurred as a result of your request for cancellation.
12. Storage Charges and Disposal
Storage charges may apply if the delivery/pick-up is not done for more than 14 days (once shipment status changed to receive in SG is counted as the 1st day to storage). We may dispose your items after 14 days. Storage can be arranged at additional cost. Do email to email@example.com if you require storage service from us.
13. Membership and Benefits
We reserve the rights to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of, current or new, membership & benefits in an individual case or in general, at any time with or without notice
14. Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our Site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
15. Prohibited Uses and Termination
You are prohibited from using the Site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service and Site or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet, (l) to stalk, harass, or otherwise harm another user of our Services, our employees or third party. We reserve the right to remove any content that is not in accordance to existing laws and regulations or is misleading and inaccurate, without notifying users.
- User shall use the Site and its content for lawful purposes only. User shall not:
- Transmit through the Site any content which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, technologically harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, an invasion of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or which is false or misleading;
- Compromise the integrity of our software or systems;
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Misuse the Site by creating multiple user account;
- Transmit or distribute a virus or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the security, functionality or operation of the Site or of any related website or other websites;
- Send any unsolicited advertising or promotional content;
- Hack into any aspect of the Site;
- Attempt to affect the security, performance or functionality of any computer facilities related the Site;
- Collect or track the personal information of others or to stalk, harass, or otherwise harm another user of our Site;
- Use the Site or its content for any obscene or immoral purpose; and
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Site in anyway.
16. Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in this User Agreement is intended to exclude or limit our liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the negligence on the part of us or breach of any express terms contained herein if you are dealing as a Consumer. Save as except the foregoing, this clause shall apply to all other users.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Services and/or Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Services and/or Site is at your sole risk. The Services and all items delivered to you through the Site are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we do not warrant:
- the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy, commercial value or completeness of all data and/or information contained in the Platform or the Services;
- that the Platform or the Services will be provided uninterrupted, secure or free from errors or inaccuracies, or that any identified error will be corrected;
- that the Platform or the Services are free from any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent or program; and
- the security of any information transmitted by other users or to you through the Platform or the Services, and you accept the risk that any information transmitted or received through the Services or the Platform may be accessed by unauthorised third parties and/or disclosed by us or our officers, employees or agents to third parties purporting to be you or purporting to act under your authority. Transmissions over the Internet and electronic mail may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet. You agree that from time to time we may remove the Services and/or Site for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Services and/or Site at any time, without providing prior notice to you.
- In no case shall we, our directors, managers, employees or interns be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from this User Agreement, your use of any of the Services, Site or any items procured using the Services and/or Site, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Services, Site and/or any items, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Services and/or Site or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services and/or Site, even if advised of their possibility.
- In the event that any of the exclusions referred to in this clause are not permissible in law, our maximum and cumulative total liability (including any liability for acts and omissions of its employees agents and sub-contractors) in respect of any and all claims for defective performance, breach of contract, compensation, indemnity, tort, misrepresentation, negligence at law or equity and any other damages or losses which may arise in connection with its performance or non-performance under the Contract shall not exceed, the lower of, the total price paid by the user to us for the Services (excluding the price of the items purchased by the relevant buyer) or one hundred and fifty Singapore Dollar (SGD 150.00).
17. Intellectual Property
We are the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Services and Site. The Services and Site embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Services and Site shall remain with us or its affiliates/ licensors. All rights not otherwise claimed under this User Agreement or by us are hereby reserved.
We and our related icons and logos are registered trademarks or service marks and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
Ship For Me guarantees that we have the legal right to reproduce the information and content of the offered items and goods, including pictures and descriptions related to the items on our Site. The reproduction of any trademark or trade name of any goods is solely for the purpose of indicating to potential buyers the source/ originator of the goods and is not intended to indicate that we are the owners of the trademark or name, nor other IP rights bore on the goods. We are not responsible for any infringement of any intellectual property right in any reproduction thereof.
- You may post reviews so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- If you do post/submit content, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant us and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from content you supply. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
19. Third Party Sites and Information
This Site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other third parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their items and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
20. Termination of Use and Services
- You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
- Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, your right to use the Services available on this Site immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or this Site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension-
Without prejudice to any other rights that we and you may have under this User Agreement or at law, we or you may immediately terminate User Agreement if:
- The other party is in breach of any clause contained herein and such breach is not remedied within thirty (30) days of the other party's written notice; or
- The other party shall pass a resolution for winding up or becomes, threatens or resolves to become or is in jeopardy of becoming subject to any form of insolvency administration or if a receiving order is made against such Party or such Party makes any arrangement or composition with its creditors. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, in the event that you are found to be in breach of your obligations under this User Agreement, we may terminate or suspend your use of our Site without notice to protect our Site and other users of the Site.
You will indemnify and hold us (including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, agents and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, your improper use of our Services and/or Site or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
Please note that Ship For me has the right to sub-contract its obligations for the delivery of the Items to any third party at any time and at its sole discretion.
23. Force Majeure
We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this User Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the obligations in relation to the items, Services and/or Site if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- Fire, act of God, storm, explosion, earthquake, flood, tempest, accident or other natural disaster;
- War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
- Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
- Import or export regulations or embargoes; 5. strikes, lock outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes;
- Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery faced by us or suppliers; or
- Telecommunication, transportation, power supply, or system disturbances or failures, or breakdown in machinery resulting in the impossibility of the use of any of the aforementioned.
24. Entire Agreement
All access and use of the Site and Services are governed by this User Agreement to the exclusion of all previous written or oral agreements between the parties and this User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties.